Fire-Tube Boiler - Hurst Boiler & Welding Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Series 250 two-pass, scotch marine unit features advanced-technology fire tubes with enhanced heat-transfer characteristics. It features a large combustion chamber with low-heat release for complete combustion. The boiler is designed, constructed and stamped according to requirements of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers boiler code. The boilers are available in steam or hot-water versions.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation