- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
Fingerprint door lock - ZKAccess LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The ML10-B biometric lock includes built-in Bluetooth technology for greater remote control capability. The mobile app ZKBiotBT works with the lock to provide access control. System installation and programming require no wiring, and the lock serves as a replacement for older lock-and-key door knobs. Each door lock can recognize up to 60 users.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 6 Best Practices for Access Control Technology Upgrades
- Biometrics, Smartphones Poised to Replace Key Cards
- Door Hardware and Security Resources
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing