Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
Filtration media for HVAC system air filters is thermally bonded to prevent fiber shedding. The Filter Media for MERV 11-15 filters also features a mix of fiber diameters in a gradient density structure, with more loosely packed fibers on the upstream side and more densely packed fibers on the downstream side to aid in particle capture efficiency.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation