Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
Filtration media for HVAC system air filters is thermally bonded to prevent fiber shedding. The Filter Media for MERV 11-15 filters also features a mix of fiber diameters in a gradient density structure, with more loosely packed fibers on the upstream side and more densely packed fibers on the downstream side to aid in particle capture efficiency.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation