- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
Filtration media for HVAC system air filters is thermally bonded to prevent fiber shedding. The Filter Media for MERV 11-15 filters also features a mix of fiber diameters in a gradient density structure, with more loosely packed fibers on the upstream side and more densely packed fibers on the downstream side to aid in particle capture efficiency.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation