Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
The media provides particulate filtration with added odor-removal technology, due to its two-layer construction. The upstream layer provides particulate filtration and protects the downstream layer from particulate loading to ensure maximum odor-removal capability. The downstream layer is made of activated carbon, one of the strongest physical absorbents, which adsorbs and retains gaseous contaminants. The filter media is made with 100 percent synthetic filtration media, combined with activated carbon, to allow buildings to add gas-phase filtration without sacrificing particulate performance.
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Secondary IAQ Considerations for Reopening: Humidity, UV
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts