Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
The media provides particulate filtration with added odor-removal technology, due to its two-layer construction. The upstream layer provides particulate filtration and protects the downstream layer from particulate loading to ensure maximum odor-removal capability. The downstream layer is made of activated carbon, one of the strongest physical absorbents, which adsorbs and retains gaseous contaminants. The filter media is made with 100 percent synthetic filtration media, combined with activated carbon, to allow buildings to add gas-phase filtration without sacrificing particulate performance.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts