- ELECTRICIAN »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Director »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
Filtration Media provides MERV 13 performance. Intrepid 513H can be used in 2-inch and 4-inch pleated filters and features low resistance to airflow, an engineered gradient density structure and a high dirt-holding capacity, according to the company. Intrepid 513H is made of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that are thermally bonded together to decrease shedding.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation