- Executive Director »
- Mechanical Engineer »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Filtration Media - Kimberly-Clark Filtration Products - Facility Management Product Release
Filtration Media provides MERV 13 performance. Intrepid 513H can be used in 2-inch and 4-inch pleated filters and features low resistance to airflow, an engineered gradient density structure and a high dirt-holding capacity, according to the company. Intrepid 513H is made of continuous hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that are thermally bonded together to decrease shedding.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation