Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Filter - Purafil Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Purafilter–OA is a combination particulate and chemical filter. The filter is designed for use in high-occupancy commercial environments, such as hospitals, office buildings and airports, in which the outdoor air quality is questionable and optimal indoor air quality is a requirement. The OA can be used in other facilities for general odor control from indoor or outdoor contaminant sources. The filter contains Purafil’s Triple-Blend Makeup Air Media to remove gases such as nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulfur dioxide, ozone, vehicle exhausts and VOCs.
- Air Filter Checks and Improved IAQ
- Understanding the Standards of IAQ
- Focus on Filters To Clear the Air
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts