- Maintenance Tech II »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech III »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Amazon - Maintenance Tech II »
Fault Detection and Diagnostics Unit Simplifies HVAC Troubleshooting - Johnson Controls Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
With Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD) from the Champion brand of Johnson Controls, contractors can configure, commission and troubleshoot packaged units faster; engineers can confidently confirm specifications; and building owners can cut energy and service costs.
Available exclusively with Simplicity Smart Equipment (SE) Controls, FDD technology monitors refrigeration circuit temperatures and pressures, economizer operation and outdoor humidity and temperatures. If issues arise, FDD provides easy access to detailed alerts, speeding up response to situations before they lead to possible equipment performance issues. Detailed alerts are accessible anytime from a smartphone or other remote device. With the Simplicity SE Controls Mobile Access Portal (MAP) gateway, alerts can be viewed on a web browser.
FDD simplifies the service process by reducing the steps to: a contractor discovering an issue, a contractor diagnosing the problem and a tech arriving to do the repair with the parts already in-hand. All system data is in-hand before anyone sees the equipment, and refrigerant gauges or temperature probes are not required for troubleshooting since FDD provides all the required sensor, fault and diagnostics data.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation