- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Faucets - The Chicago Faucet Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The HyTronic line of sensor-operated faucets features a twin beam system that provides quick response time while minimizing false activations, according to the company. The dual beam can be adjusted to a single beam in environments where there is a high level of interference. The product automatically adjusts between a static (infrared) and a dynamic (hand motion only) mode. The product uses remote technology that allows the ability to change or adjust modes, monitor battery levels and troubleshoot from a palm-enabled device.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms