- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
Faucet Uses Self-Generated Energy for Power - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The newly re-engineered EcoPower Faucet uses self-generated energy: Chrome fittings create their own electricity every time water spins their small internal turbine; the energy is stored in a series of rechargeable capacitors. There is no need to hard-wire to a building’s electrical system or to routinely dispose of batteries. The product’s back-up battery lasts for up to 10 years. Design changes eliminate need for daily use to power the faucets' operation, without decreasing battery life, and ease installation, company says. The faucet’s spout-tip sensor accurately detects hands’ presence, eliminating false positives.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms