Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Faucet Uses Self-Generated Energy for Power - TOTO USA Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The newly re-engineered EcoPower Faucet uses self-generated energy: Chrome fittings create their own electricity every time water spins their small internal turbine; the energy is stored in a series of rechargeable capacitors. There is no need to hard-wire to a building’s electrical system or to routinely dispose of batteries. The product’s back-up battery lasts for up to 10 years. Design changes eliminate need for daily use to power the faucets' operation, without decreasing battery life, and ease installation, company says. The faucet’s spout-tip sensor accurately detects hands’ presence, eliminating false positives.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water Watch on Plumbing Systems
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- Water Watch: Identifying HVAC Culprits
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms
- ADA: Ensuring Restroom Accessibility