- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
Faucet - Bradley Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Aerada 1200 Series CS faucet detects a user’s presence from any angle of approach. It uses capacitive sensing technology to create an omni-directional detection zone that surrounds the entire spout, rather than a sensor window commonly used with infrared-controlled faucets. All of the faucet’s mechanical and electrical components are concealed in a water-resistant housing.
- Waterless Urinal FAQ: All You Wanted To Know And More About Waterless Urinals
- Water-Use Audits Can Help Managers Focus on Upgrades
- What Does COVID-19 Mean for Restroom Upgrades?
- Understand Maintenance Requirements for Restroom Components
- ‘Super Flush’ Tests Baseball Stadium’s New Restroom Facilities
- Accessibility and Restroom Renovations
- Accessibility and Restrooms