- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Fan Controller - Novitas-Cooper Wiring Devices - Facility Management Product Release
Cooper’s Aspire is a 1.5 amp fan speed control unit with standard RFI suppression and a three-speed ergonomic slider. Single pole or three-way wiring capability is coupled with back and side-wire terminal screws. The wide galvanized steel strap makes for secure mounting and stability. Combination screws (slot, Phillips & square) are standard.
The device offers an on/off switching function that turns the fan on to a preset fan speed level. Available in three color combinations: White Satin, Silver Granite and Desert Sand.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation