- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
Fan Controller - Novitas-Cooper Wiring Devices - Facility Management Product Release
Cooper’s Aspire is a 1.5 amp fan speed control unit with standard RFI suppression and a three-speed ergonomic slider. Single pole or three-way wiring capability is coupled with back and side-wire terminal screws. The wide galvanized steel strap makes for secure mounting and stability. Combination screws (slot, Phillips & square) are standard.
The device offers an on/off switching function that turns the fan on to a preset fan speed level. Available in three color combinations: White Satin, Silver Granite and Desert Sand.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation