- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
Fan Coil Unit Controller - Viconics Electronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
VTR7300 fan coil unit controllers and VC3000 relay pack can be field-upgraded to most industry-leading open communication standard protocols including ZigBee, BACnet and Lontalk. Onboard universal voltage power supply and line-voltage relays. Built-in commissioning and configuration utility, temperature sensor and optional humidity and passive infrared occupancy sensor.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation