Fan Coil Retrofit Slides Into Existing Unit Shell - International Environmental Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
The MiniReStoraMOD, a small, minimally invasive high-rise fan coil solution, has the ability to fit into any current space by sliding into the shell of an existing unit, avoiding the need to shut down an entire riser. Furthermore, because of the ability to be installed using existing materials with minimal disruption to the existing space, the replacement minimizes the number of outside trades that need to be involved to complete renovation.
The MiniReStoraMOD is an extension to IEC’s ReStoraMOD, a hi-rise fan coil designed specifically for hotel replacement projects, multifamily and higher education facilities, offering customers a smaller version without losing any of the features of the larger model. The MiniReStoraMOD replaces most existing hi-rise fan coils and features optional ECM, closed cell insulation as well as minimized disturbances to surrounding wall and finishes.
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- How To Build Buy-In for HVAC Training
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation