Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fan Coil Retrofit Slides Into Existing Unit Shell - International Environmental Corporation - Facility Management Product Release
The MiniReStoraMOD, a small, minimally invasive high-rise fan coil solution, has the ability to fit into any current space by sliding into the shell of an existing unit, avoiding the need to shut down an entire riser. Furthermore, because of the ability to be installed using existing materials with minimal disruption to the existing space, the replacement minimizes the number of outside trades that need to be involved to complete renovation.
The MiniReStoraMOD is an extension to IEC’s ReStoraMOD, a hi-rise fan coil designed specifically for hotel replacement projects, multifamily and higher education facilities, offering customers a smaller version without losing any of the features of the larger model. The MiniReStoraMOD replaces most existing hi-rise fan coils and features optional ECM, closed cell insulation as well as minimized disturbances to surrounding wall and finishes.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability