Fan - Rite-Hite Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Revolution fans have four blades, as opposed to six or 10, and have an airflow of more than 428,000 cubic feet per minute. Available in 8-, 12-, 16-, 20- and 24-foot diameters. Steel universal mounting brackets. Mounting system includes beam clamp, motor housing, stabilization cables and three-way motor-to-hub safety connection.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation