Fall Protection - Miller Fall Protection - Facility Management Product Release
Miller’s Falcon self-retracting web lifelines have 16 foot and 20 foot working capacities. The lifeline uses Technora webbing lifeline, corrosion-resistant internal components, lightweight composite unit designed for easy transport, and a side-payout design to reduce wear on the entry guide bushing and web lifeline for smooth operation with less drag. Other features include a swivel on the top of the unit to prevent twisting during use, and a load indicator that identifies when the unit needs to be removed from service.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- 8 Steps Can Improve Door Security As Risk of Crime Increases
- Why Facility Managers Need to Start Thinking About Crime Now
- Security Issues: Successful Door Hardware Upgrades
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing