Facade Restoration Coating - APV Engineered Coatings - Facility Management Product Release
NeverFade Exterior Coatings from APV are field-applied, water-based, low-VOC façade restoration coatings that provide exceptional durability in extreme UV environments.
NeverFade Original Topcoat is ideal for concrete, stucco, masonry and fiber cement exteriors. Topcoats contain Kynar Aquatec PVDF resin, a tough, engineered thermoplastic that maintains high stability when exposed to harsh thermal, chemical and ultraviolet environments. NeverFade also contains inorganic pigments and UV blocking additives to inhibit fading and extend building façade lifecycles.
NeverFade resists staining, dirt pickup, and mold growth. It is custom color matched in bold colors.
- Paints and Coatings Applications for Long-Term Performance
- Tactics for Successful Surface Prep and Paint Applications
- Paints: The Bottom Line on Surface Preparation
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors