- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Director of Operations »
Fabric-Faced Diffuser - DuctSox - Facility Management Product Release
The D-Fuser is a fabric-faced diffuser for research laboratories, pharmaceutical manufacturing and other critical environments.
The diffuser is comprised of a 50-percent-recycled polyester fabric face with an antimicrobial treatment, an anodized aluminum face frame and a 2-foot-by-4-foot, 22-gauge steel, powder-coated backpan that fits standard suspended ceiling T-bar grids. A trim kit is available for finished ceiling retrofits.
The product offers is available in three models: Lami-Flow with vertical dispersion through fabric porosity; Radial Flow with radial dispersion, fabric porosity, and venting; and Select Flow with fabric porosity and custom venting.
The fabric face’s three-piece sewn construction allows for 4-way, 3-way, 2-way or 1-way throws. The D-Fuser’s fabric face is easily disengaged without tools via six quarter-turn fasteners for sanitizing or airflow direction change-outs.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation