- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
Fabric Duct - DuctSox - Facility Management Product Release
OvalSox is designed for low clearance HVAC ventilation ranges from 11- to 22-inches high and 47- to 93-inches wide, and saves 13 to 27 inches of headroom versus round HVAC fabric and metal duct alternatives. Retains an inflated shape even during idle air handling periods with polyester ropes and supportive fiberglass rods for structural integrity.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation