Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
FEMA Louver - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
The XP500WD wind-driven rain FEMA louver provides both FEMA impact protection and Class A wind-driven rain protection.
Like other impact-resistant FEMA louvers, the XP500WD is tested to FEMA standard 361 for impact protection. What differentiates the XP500WD is its design, which utilizes a new blade that not only provides FEMA protection, but also offers Class A wind-driven rain protection that is AMCA tested.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability