- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
FEMA Louver - Ruskin - Facility Management Product Release
The XP500WD wind-driven rain FEMA louver provides both FEMA impact protection and Class A wind-driven rain protection.
Like other impact-resistant FEMA louvers, the XP500WD is tested to FEMA standard 361 for impact protection. What differentiates the XP500WD is its design, which utilizes a new blade that not only provides FEMA protection, but also offers Class A wind-driven rain protection that is AMCA tested.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation