Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Exterior Wall Systems - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
InSpire wall systems utilize metal wall cladding as a solar collector to heat outside fresh air. The perforated collector panels are installed several inches from the south-facing wall, creating an air space. When sunlight heats the solar collector surface, fans draw the warmed air through the perforations into the air space, and the heated air is distributed though a conventional HVAC system.
The product is available in aluminum and pre-weathered zinc to provide collection efficiency and the architectural appeal of a natural material. Choices include 15 standard and 13 accent colors.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability