- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
Exterior Wall Systems - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
InSpire wall systems utilize metal wall cladding as a solar collector to heat outside fresh air. The perforated collector panels are installed several inches from the south-facing wall, creating an air space. When sunlight heats the solar collector surface, fans draw the warmed air through the perforations into the air space, and the heated air is distributed though a conventional HVAC system.
The product is available in aluminum and pre-weathered zinc to provide collection efficiency and the architectural appeal of a natural material. Choices include 15 standard and 13 accent colors.
- How to Choose the Proper Filter for Packaged Rooftop Units
- What You Need to Know About Economizers
- 4 HVAC Strategies to Still Protect Against COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation