Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exterior Wall Systems - ATAS International Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
InSpire wall systems utilize metal wall cladding as a solar collector to heat outside fresh air. The perforated collector panels are installed several inches from the south-facing wall, creating an air space. When sunlight heats the solar collector surface, fans draw the warmed air through the perforations into the air space, and the heated air is distributed though a conventional HVAC system.
The product is available in aluminum and pre-weathered zinc to provide collection efficiency and the architectural appeal of a natural material. Choices include 15 standard and 13 accent colors.
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Training Tactics
- Boilers and Water Heaters: Maintenance Strategies
- 4 Steps to Selecting High-Performance HVAC
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation