Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Exterior Paint Provides Extra Protection from Peeling, Blistering - Sherwin-Williams - Facility Management Product Release
Duration® Exterior Coating is formulated with PermaLastTM Technology and infused with advanced acrylic co-polymers for long-lasting performance. Duration has a high film build and provides a thick, flexible layer which results in excellent hide and protection from peeling and blistering. And Duration now has a longer open time to easily achieve a smooth appearance.
Duration is self-priming and provides a mildew- resistant coating. It requires just one coat for repaints and two coats for new work so exterior jobs get done fast. Combine that with premium durability, and you’ll benefit from a wealth of advantages — saving time and money, minimizing callbacks and repaints.
Key benefits include:
• Formulated with PermaLast™ technology for more durability and a thicker coat than ordinary latex paints.
• Excellent protection from cracking, peeling and blistering.
• Flash rust resistance minimizes nail head rusting and its tannin bleed resistance is better than conventional latex paints.
• Low temperature application down to 35 degrees.
• Self-priming, using one coat for repaints and two coats for unpainted surfaces.
• Meets the most stringent VOC regulations.
• Available in flat, satin and gloss.
• Contains VinylSafe® technology, allowing users to paint darker colors on vinyl siding without worrying about warping or buckling.
- How to Know When It's Time to Go Premium with Paint
- 4 Steps to Choosing a High Quality Paint
- How to Understand the Real Cost of Paint
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors