Expanded Air Measuring Damper Line Helps Measure Airflow - Greenheck Fan Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The AMD-TD series of thermal dispersion-based airflow measuring dampers joins the air measuring damper line. The AMD-TD series combines the functionality of a highly accurate thermal dispersion airflow station and a low leakage control damper to control airflow volumes to a target set point. Featuring Vari-Green® airflow measurement probes and transmitters, the AMD-TD series of dampers accurately measures airflow down to 100 feet per minute. The optional factory-supplied controller makes the AMD-TD series a turnkey solution for the measurement and control of airflow. Factory supplied controllers are available with analog or BACnet MS/TP operation. Four models are available: AMD-23-TD with 3V style blades, AMD-33-TD with fabricated airfoil blades, AMD-42-TD with extruded aluminum blades, and AMD-42V-TD with vertically-oriented extruded aluminum blades.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation