Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Exit Device - SARGENT Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The the FM8700 series is designed and constructed to withstand extreme wind speeds and flying debris â€” the two main threats to doors and hardware during a severe windstorm â€” and to meet life-safety code requirements for panic egress and fire resistance. The FM8700 requires no complicated or expensive door preparation and is surface-mounted to the door. The device features specially machined rail and internal components, improving safety and durability compared to standard hardware products.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies