- Space Management Specialist »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
Exit Device - SARGENT Manufacturing Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The the FM8700 series is designed and constructed to withstand extreme wind speeds and flying debris â€” the two main threats to doors and hardware during a severe windstorm â€” and to meet life-safety code requirements for panic egress and fire resistance. The FM8700 requires no complicated or expensive door preparation and is surface-mounted to the door. The device features specially machined rail and internal components, improving safety and durability compared to standard hardware products.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires