Exhaust Fan - Strobic Air Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Mono-Stack fan's nozzle design and high plume dispersion provides for pollution abatement, re-entrainment prevention, and odor control. Features direct drive (no belts or couplings), wheel sizes from 18 inches to 36 inches, airflow capacities to 24,000 cfm, ESP to 8 inches w.g., VFD duty motors, and AMCA C or B spark resistant construction.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation