Exhaust Fan - Strobic Air Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
Mono-Stack fan's nozzle design and high plume dispersion provides for pollution abatement, re-entrainment prevention, and odor control. Features direct drive (no belts or couplings), wheel sizes from 18 inches to 36 inches, airflow capacities to 24,000 cfm, ESP to 8 inches w.g., VFD duty motors, and AMCA C or B spark resistant construction.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation