Evaporative cooled chillers - Technical Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Series 35 units feature an integrated unit controller to communicate to building management systems and ensure safe operation, as well as high-efficiency, industrial-grade screw compressors. These units range in capacity from 50-500 tons in a single chiller package. They also feature fully integrated pumping packages and are available with a range of acoustic technology to meet the noise-sensitivity needs of any application. The chillers can be designed for total redundancy, ensuring continuous operation in critical applications.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation