- Facilities Manager »
- General Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Manager, Building Engineer »
Evaporative cooled chillers - Technical Systems - Facility Management Product Release
Series 35 units feature an integrated unit controller to communicate to building management systems and ensure safe operation, as well as high-efficiency, industrial-grade screw compressors. These units range in capacity from 50-500 tons in a single chiller package. They also feature fully integrated pumping packages and are available with a range of acoustic technology to meet the noise-sensitivity needs of any application. The chillers can be designed for total redundancy, ensuring continuous operation in critical applications.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation