- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Evaporative Cooling Unit - Port-a-Cool - Facility Management Product Release
Port-A-Cool’s portable evaporative cooling unit features a one-piece, rotationally molded plastic housing. The unit holds water in an interior sump tank inside the unit, and requires115v of electricity for operation.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation