- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Intern - Facilities & Fleet Maintenance »
Escalator Modernization - SCHINDLER - Facility Management Product Release
InTruss allows building owners to replace their current escalator equipment while keeping existing trusses intact, no matter the brand. This allows for modernization with zero structural changes. One of InTruss’ most significant attributes is its ECOLINE Power Management technology. ECOLINE allows InTruss to provide up to a 36 percent reduction in overall energy consumption through optimized power usage based on passenger flow and load.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?