- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
- Maintenance Technician I or II »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Support Technician »
Escalator Modernization Package - KONE Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EcoMod system is designed to fully modernize existing escalators without removing the existing truss or demolishing floors, roofs or building facades. All mechanical and electrical components are removed and the existing truss is modified to fit the company's modules. During the process, passenger flow runs non-stop. It can be used to modernize both the company's escalators and equipment from other manufacturers.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Strategies to Improve Elevator Energy Efficiency
- Understanding Proposed Changes to NYC Elevator Code
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?