Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Epoxy - Master Bond - Facility Management Product Release
EP62-1 is primarily used as an adhesive, sealant or coating in harsh conditions. The epoxy features thermal stability with a glass-transition temperature exceeding 170 degrees Celsius (C) with a working life of more than 12 hours at ambient temperatures with a 10-to-1 mix ratio by weight. The system features color coding to facilitate uniform mixing and cures rapidly at moderately elevated temperatures, with schedules ranging from four-six hours at 60-70 C to 10 minutes at 125 C.
- Specifying Paints and Coatings For Facility Needs
- Paints and Coatings That Address Environmental Issues
- Advances in Paints and Coatings Have Long-Term Benefits
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors