Environmental Index Tool - Automated Logic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Environmental Index tool is designed to balance energy efficiency with occupant comfort. Expressed as a percentage, it reflects how close the zone temperature is to heating and cooling setpoints in a space and can also combine relative humidity and contaminants like carbon dioxide. Every zone, floor and building can be calculated, trended and reported.
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- How to Realize the Promise of a Smart Building
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things