Environmental Index Tool - Automated Logic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Environmental Index tool is designed to balance energy efficiency with occupant comfort. Expressed as a percentage, it reflects how close the zone temperature is to heating and cooling setpoints in a space and can also combine relative humidity and contaminants like carbon dioxide. Every zone, floor and building can be calculated, trended and reported.
- What Can a Smart Building Platform Do For You?
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Custom Built vs. Marketplace Smart Building Platforms
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things