Environmental Index Tool - Automated Logic Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Environmental Index tool is designed to help facility managers identify operational problems and manage energy conservation measures to ensure sustainable performance. Expressed as a percentage, it reflects how close the zone temperature is to the heating and cooling setpoints in a space. Every zone, floor and building can be calculated, weighted for importance, trended and reported.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things