- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Entry Keypads - Linear LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The timed and toggled features of the AK series entry keypads from Linear LLC can now be programmed for each individual entry code, making it easier to program the keypads and to wire to the doors. The relay toggle mode is stored in the non-volatile EPROM memory so that the relay state is restored following power interruption or reset.
The AK series of access entry keypads is perfect for single-entry point access either for door or gate, typically found in airports, hospitals, warehouses, office buildings, parking lots and other commercial facilities. Operating with 12-24 VAC or DC, the AK keypads allow up to 480 programmable entry codes.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- Can Smart Buildings Outsmart Hackers?
- Pandemic Temperature Checking Process Boosts Efficiency
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing