- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Enterprise Emergency Notification System - AtHoc - Facility Management Product Release
IWSAlerts manages the emergency notification process across the entire organization. Using a Web-based console, operators from any location in the organization can activate alerts to virtually any device, track responses and view accountability reports. Automatic notifications can be triggered by physical sensors and data feeds. Notification processes can be defined to support both enterprisewide and individual facility’s needs.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires