Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Enterprise Emergency Notification System - AtHoc - Facility Management Product Release
IWSAlerts manages the emergency notification process across the entire organization. Using a Web-based console, operators from any location in the organization can activate alerts to virtually any device, track responses and view accountability reports. Automatic notifications can be triggered by physical sensors and data feeds. Notification processes can be defined to support both enterprisewide and individual facility’s needs.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies