Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Enterprise Asset Management - Dematic - Facility Management Product Release
The Dematic Sprocket enterprise asset management (EAM) software is a full Web-based facility maintenance platform with solutions specifically created to support maintenance operations in distribution centers. Functionality recognizes and accounts for the high availability needs of assets and operations. Can be hosted onsite or offsite. An application programming interface (API) provides for straightforward integration with existing SCADA, ERP and .NET systems. Modular architecture addresses critical area of efficiently maintaining facility assets. Modules include work management, inspections, reporting and dashboards, inventory, preventive maintenance, and mobile user interface.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How To Shop for Facility Software in Four Steps
- 3 Steps to Successful Software Training
- Cybersecurity Must Be a Priority for Building Owners
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs