Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Energy and Emissions Management Software - Infor - Facility Management Product Release
EAM Asset Sustainability software is an enterprise software solution from Infor that allows organizations to integrate energy consumption and emissions management into their asset management practices.
The software automates the processes associated with managing assets and their related resource consumption. It tracks the consumption of individual assets in real-time, evaluates the data against user-defined conditions, and alerts users to anomalies when assets exceed acceptable performance thresholds. Program managers, for example, can generate reports that provide macro-level analysis of CO2 emissions and drill down into the performance of each asset via graphical dashboards.
- Water Watch: Strategies for Conservation
- How to Design for Better Patient Control with Wearable Technology
- Biophilic Design, Smart Systems Lead to Happier Patients, Better Outcomes
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability