Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy and Emissions Management Software - Infor - Facility Management Product Release
EAM Asset Sustainability software is an enterprise software solution from Infor that allows organizations to integrate energy consumption and emissions management into their asset management practices.
The software automates the processes associated with managing assets and their related resource consumption. It tracks the consumption of individual assets in real-time, evaluates the data against user-defined conditions, and alerts users to anomalies when assets exceed acceptable performance thresholds. Program managers, for example, can generate reports that provide macro-level analysis of CO2 emissions and drill down into the performance of each asset via graphical dashboards.
- Irrigation Issues for Sustainable Grounds
- Sustainable Grounds: Spotlight on Mulching and Recycling
- Strategies and Tactics for Sustainable Grounds
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 4 Ways Facility Managers Can Celebrate Earth Day
- 9 Steps to Creating a Culture of Sustainability