- Facilities Manager »
- Director of Facilities »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Building Engineer »
Energy and Emissions Management Software - Infor - Facility Management Product Release
EAM Asset Sustainability software is an enterprise software solution from Infor that allows organizations to integrate energy consumption and emissions management into their asset management practices.
The software automates the processes associated with managing assets and their related resource consumption. It tracks the consumption of individual assets in real-time, evaluates the data against user-defined conditions, and alerts users to anomalies when assets exceed acceptable performance thresholds. Program managers, for example, can generate reports that provide macro-level analysis of CO2 emissions and drill down into the performance of each asset via graphical dashboards.
- 6 Net Zero Energy Buildings FAQs
- How Building Performance Standards Are Addressing Climate Change
- Understanding the Power of Solar PPAs
- ‘Living Walls’ Curb Toxic Air Hot Spots
- 3 Best Practices for Going Solar
- 3 Small Changes Lead to Big Gains in Climate Fight