- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Palm Beach State College Opportunities »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facilities Technician »
Energy Valve - Belimo Americas - Facility Management Product Release
The Energy Valve is a pressure independent valve, which measures and manages coil energy by using an embedded electronic flow meter, along with supply and return water temperature sensors. Utilizing cloud-based analytics, it leverages captured system data to the full potential providing savings and the most efficient operation.
It is ideal for water-side control of heating and cooling coils with programmable maximum flow settings from 1.65 - 713 GPM in valve body size ½ inch to 6 inches.
With Power Control and Delta T Manager logic built-in, the valve monitors coil performance and optimizes the available energy of the coil by maintaining the Delta T. A glycol monitoring feature ensures glycol content meets design needs to provide optimum efficiency and safe operation.
Cloud analytics provide recommended Delta T and flow setpoints which can be updated remotely.
Dynamic coil performance illustrates the operation of the coil in real time accurately providing transparency of power degradation and other operational issues.
The valve's communication platform includes Cloud, BACnet MSTP and BACnet IP, Modbus, RTU and TCP/IP, Belimo MP-Bus, and one analog feedback signal for valve flow, power, temperature or position.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation