- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Energy-Recovery Ventilators - Mitsubishi Electric - Facility Management Product Release
The Lossnay® unit recaptures cooling and heating energy and helps equalize humidity levels and remove harmful indoor pollutants. A low-maintenance, energy-exchange core constructed of a specially treated cellulose-fiber membrane prevents the inbound air and exhaust air from mixing while exchanging energy to precondition the air. At the same time, the unit exhausts irritating indoor pollutants, such as formaldehyde, pollen, cigarette smoke, dust, and carbon dioxide. The units transfer and exhaust airstreams through adjacent passages in the core with minimal cross-contamination.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation