- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Custodial Assistant »
Energy Recovery Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The VersiVent model VER energy recovery unit offers a high performance total energy wheel, a high efficiency centrifugal plenum supply fan, two-inch double-wall construction and hinged access doors. Cooling options include chilled water, split system DX and packaged DX with R410a refrigerant. Hot water, indirect gas or electric heating options are available.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation