Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy Recovery Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The VersiVent model VER energy recovery unit offers a high performance total energy wheel, a high efficiency centrifugal plenum supply fan, two-inch double-wall construction and hinged access doors. Cooling options include chilled water, split system DX and packaged DX with R410a refrigerant. Hot water, indirect gas or electric heating options are available.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation