- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
Energy Recovery Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The VersiVent model VER energy recovery unit offers a high performance total energy wheel, a high efficiency centrifugal plenum supply fan, two-inch double-wall construction and hinged access doors. Cooling options include chilled water, split system DX and packaged DX with R410a refrigerant. Hot water, indirect gas or electric heating options are available.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation