- Facilities Manager »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Building Assistant »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Chief Engineer »
Energy Recovery Unit - Greenheck - Facility Management Product Release
The VersiVent model VER energy recovery unit offers a high performance total energy wheel, a high efficiency centrifugal plenum supply fan, two-inch double-wall construction and hinged access doors. Cooling options include chilled water, split system DX and packaged DX with R410a refrigerant. Hot water, indirect gas or electric heating options are available.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation