Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy Recovery System - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Innovent energy recovery systems recapture energy from air leaving the building and transfer it to fresh incoming air. Two types: heat wheel, which moves exhaust air through a corrugated wheel, and flat plate heat exchanger, which routes opposing air streams past a metal plate.
- Case Study: NYC Trading Floor Chooses VRF
- Equipment Options To Expand the Maintenance Arsenal
- Understand the Pros and Cons of VRFs for Trading Floors
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation