Energy Recovery System - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Innovent energy recovery systems recapture energy from air leaving the building and transfer it to fresh incoming air. Two types: heat wheel, which moves exhaust air through a corrugated wheel, and flat plate heat exchanger, which routes opposing air streams past a metal plate.
- Maintenance Matters: Ensuring Chiller Upgrades Succeed
- Ensuring Emergency Cooling Equipment Suits Facilities
- Assessing Cooling Loads for Chiller Upgrades
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation