Energy Management System - Philips Teletrol Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
eBuilding energy management solution is an integrated set of system components, including network level controllers, programmable and pre-programmed unitary controllers, a modular I/O system, and a fully integrated set of configuration and user interface software. The product offers native XML and HTTP support and is designed to integrate with building automation standards and commercial information technology (IT) standards, according to the company.
- 7 Things to Consider Before Implementing Smart Building Technology
- Smart Building Technology Hold Promise, Peril in the Age of COVID-19
- 4 Questions to Ask to Help Select Smart Building Technologies
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things