Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
Energy Management System - Philips Teletrol Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Philips Teletrol Energy Management System for multi-site retailers allows centralized facility managers to monitor and control individual or groups of stores via a Web browser. Data from individual controllers is sent to a single-site server and displayed on customized webpages that can display energy use, control schedules, and status. Data is stored in an ODBC-compliant SQL database. Integrated BACnet MS/TP, RS485 and Modbus network support; store controllers provide integral 10/100 Ethernet. Offers remote update of control logic and firmware for any store installations.
- What Can a Smart Building Platform Do For You?
- Advanced Analytics Show HVAC Data Patterns
- Custom Built vs. Marketplace Smart Building Platforms
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things