Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Energy Management System - Philips Teletrol Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Philips Teletrol Energy Management System for multi-site retailers allows centralized facility managers to monitor and control individual or groups of stores via a Web browser. Data from individual controllers is sent to a single-site server and displayed on customized webpages that can display energy use, control schedules, and status. Data is stored in an ODBC-compliant SQL database. Integrated BACnet MS/TP, RS485 and Modbus network support; store controllers provide integral 10/100 Ethernet. Offers remote update of control logic and firmware for any store installations.
- 10 Keys to Monitoring-Based Commissioning Success
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things