Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Energy Management System - Energex Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Energex energy-management system is designed for the hotel and hospitality industry. The system combines in-room infrared occupancy sensors with a microprocessor-based switching control module. It adjusts the temperature when there are no guests in the room and restores the room temperature to the guest’s desired setting upon entry.
The sensors can detect sleeping guests and use this information to switch to conservation mode. The sensor will quickly return to the required temperature when guests awaken. Systems are custom designed for each property and specific HVAC unit.
- A New Deal For Buildings
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- Boiler Controls: Keep Safety Top of Mind
- Alarm Fatigue: FDD Failure At Cleveland Fertility Clinic Has Devastating Results
- Analytics, Fault Detection Improve Building Automation Capabilities
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things