Energy Management Software - Blue Pillar - Facility Management Product Release
Aurora is a digital energy Internet of Things platform that securely connects, controls, and collects data from facility equipment is a vendor-agnostic connectivity and data management platform encompassing survey, retrofit, interface, and data storage capabilities for core metering, electrical, mechanical, and storage/generation equipment.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- What Is CMMS's Role in Commissioning and Beyond?
- How to Maximize Maintenance Software
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs