Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency Response Information Display - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
The NGA (network graphic annunciator) provides emergency response information on an intuitive, touch-screen display. Capable of displaying more than 500 different text messages, the NGA saves response time by providing information on the source of alarms, along with applicable emergency contacts, hazardous material storage areas and more.
Mounted to the front of a Gamewell-FCI E3 Series? FACP (fire alarm control panel) or in multiple remote locations, the NGA offers building managers and first responders a tighter level of fire system monitoring and control. Numerous NGAs can be networked with the E3 Series expandable emergency evacuation system and placed in locations such as building entrance ways and security and maintenance offices.
Reviewing the system's history log is easy given the NGA's intuitive menu format. When performing maintenance work or fire alarm testing, the NGA also provides a quick way to disable/enable any initiating or annunciation devices.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Upgrade Opportunities To Improve Facility Resilience
- Risk Assessments Highlight Facility Weaknesses
- Preparing for Outbreak: How Hospitals Brace for Infectious Diseases
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies