Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency-Response Device - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
The network graphic annunciator (NGA) provides emergency response information on a touch-screen display. Capable of displaying more than 500 different text messages, it saves response time by providing information on the source of alarms, along with applicable emergency contacts, and hazardous material storage areas.
Mounted to the front of an E3 fire-alarm control panel or in multiple remote locations, it offers users fire-system monitoring and control. Numerous NGAs can be networked with the E3 expandable emergency evacuation system and placed in building entrances and security and maintenance offices.
It offers touch-screen controls and common menu options. Up to 512 text messages, 75 characters in length can be preprogrammed via the NGA using a variety of eight different fonts and colors. Its text-messaging capabilities allow users to preprogram information for display during alarm incidents.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies