- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Facilities Information Technology Coordinator »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facilities Technician »
Emergency-Communications System - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
The second version of the Local Operator Console is used to remotely control emergency messaging and system operation. The system includes a microphone for live announcements and 16 programmable switches to enable authorized users to choose pre-recorded messages to broadcast or to disseminate messages to particular zones within a facility. The system's network graphic annunciator is designed to provide remote access to information on an entire fire-alarm and emergency-communication-system network.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How Louisiana Facility Managers Pitched In for Hurricane Recovery
- Proactively Protect Your Office From the Next Pandemic
- Resilience: Are You Ready for the Next Crisis?
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires