Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Emergency-Communications System - Gamewell-FCI - Facility Management Product Release
The second version of the Local Operator Console is used to remotely control emergency messaging and system operation. The system includes a microphone for live announcements and 16 programmable switches to enable authorized users to choose pre-recorded messages to broadcast or to disseminate messages to particular zones within a facility. The system's network graphic annunciator is designed to provide remote access to information on an entire fire-alarm and emergency-communication-system network.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- How to Implement New Technologies Into Emergency Communication
- How Technology is Changing Emergency Communication
- Emergency Preparedness Requirements in NFPA 3000
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires
- Accessibility: Planning for Emergencies