- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Director of Facilities »
- Building Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Emergency Communication System - Gentex Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The Emergency Communication System Commander 3 Series products are wall-mount, low-profile strobe or horn/strobe combinations that offer audible and visual alarms for warning and emergency notification. Field selectable candela options of 15, 30, 60, 75, and 110 candela. Available in 24 volt. Lens available in amber, blue, green and red.
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- H1N1 Facts: What Facility Managers Need To Know About Swine Flu
- Facility Strong: How to Fund Investments in Resilience
- Does Reliance on Technology Make Buildings Less Resilient?
- How to Prepare for Summer Storm Season
- 2 Dead from COVID-19, Florida County Closes Building
- 5 Steps To Evaluating Sites For Critical Facilities
- 8,400 Buildings Destroyed in California Fires