- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Groundskeeper »
Elevators - Schindler Elevator Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
With the company's Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal (PORT) system, elevators learn and adapt to the specific patterns of each tenant. The personalization features customize the journey using predictive call entry, touch-less operation, pre-programmed operation and performance fault tolerance. The system is compatible with both new and existing elevator systems, regardless of the original manufacturer.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?