- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Elevator System - KONE Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Polaris system uses artificial intelligence to optimize elevator traffic patterns. Passengers select their destination, then are assigned an elevator and grouped together with passengers headed to similar floors. Can be installed in a hybrid configuration, which has destination operating panels on main floors and conventional keypads on other floors.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?