Elevator System - Otis Elevator Co. - Facility Management Product Release
The Gen2 system replaces conventional steel ropes with steel belts, and its gearless machine with its sealed bearings does not require additional lubrication. The flat belts enable a more compact system, eliminating machine rooms for most applications. The Pulse system automatically monitors the steel belt.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?